Our OST programs increase protective factors and developmental assets among K-12 students in alignment with Positive Youth Development (PYD) principles.Carefully designed OST programs provide safe and supportive environments for social-emotional development and educational enrichment activities while promoting healthy school bonding and supportive adult role modeling.
Our OST programs provide a structured place for students to go when school is not in session. Kids get their energy out with structured games, are provided healthy snacks, complete homework or reading, and get creative with various crafts.
Our OST Programs Include:
- Daily Elementary Afterschool Program for students K-5
- Friday Programming for students K-5
- Daily Before school Morning Program for students K-8
- Enrichment Clubs for Middle School and High School
- Music, Photography, Poetry, Woodworking, Fitness, etc.
- Alternative Winter Break and Spring Break programming
- Special events, Dances and Afterprom events
- Learning Adventures
- Bioneers Conference, San Rafael, CA
- Summer Programming (through July 15)